The mission of Inclusive Arts Vermont is to use the magic of the arts to engage the capabilities and enhance the confidence of children and adults with disabilities. We do this through education, exhibition, and capacity building programs for teachers, students, artists, and organizations.
Our vision is that through our work in the arts, Vermonters of all abilities will have equal opportunities to engage in their communities and express themselves. We envision a Vermont where any person with a disability can enter any arts organization or learning environment and fully participate to the extent that they desire.
- All people are perfect and whole exactly as they are.
- In unconditional positive regard.
- Communities are strengthened by the inclusion of every voice.
- In the celebration of strengths and imagination and focusing on possibility.
- The creative process creates space for bravery, authenticity, connection, and joy.
- The arts should be accessible to Vermonters of all ages and abilities.