Support the inclusion of people with disabilities in their communities through the magic of the arts – donate to Inclusive Arts Vermont today.
Inclusive Arts Vermont is the quiet, behind-the-scenes non-profit that brings the arts and disabilities together, creating joy and success for our marginalized community members and leading the arts and disabilities field with true passion about the work it does.Anonymous Sustaining Donor, 2019
Not only does supporting our mission with a gift make you feel good, it does good in the community. When you donate to Inclusive Arts Vermont, you’re part of a network that is working every day to use the magic of the arts to make Vermont a more inclusive place for people with disabilities.
Here’s how your gift can make a difference:
- $25 covers the cost of one artist application to an exhibition
- $50 provides art supplies for one K-12 classroom residency
- $100 allows a teaching artist to bring a program to a remote area of the state
- $250 ensures that five adult arts classes will have the supplies they need
- $500 pays for a teaching artist to work one-on-one with a childcare provider in our award-winning Start With The Arts program
Make a difference. Support inclusive communities. Donate today.